Terms & Conditions
Reservations and Deposit Policy
- A valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking.
- A deposit equal to the first night’s full accommodation charge will be deducted from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- Bookings are always conditional upon the payment of the deposit at the time of booking.
- Unless there is a prior arrangement with management, the balance is payable as follows:
– Bookings outside of NSW School Holiday Periods – 7 days prior to the check-in date
– Bookings within NSW School Holiday Periods – 14 days prior to the check-in date.
- The balance will be deducted from the credit card provided.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
We strive to be flexible with our cancellation and refund policies, as we understand that sometimes things happen and plans change. Having said that, however, you might recognise that it is unfair to both us and other people wanting to stay with us if we accept bookings from you if you are not really committed to staying with us, or you are just “covering your bases” with multiple bookings at different establishments.
Unfortunately, the trend of people making bookings and then cancelling at the last minute is most prevalent with third party booking sites that advertise “Free Cancellation”. As most establishments impose a fee or charge on cancellations, we feel that this is misleading on the part of those third party booking sites that make such claims. More importantly, other people seeking accommodation may be locked out and unable to book.
Accordingly, we lack flexibility with cancellations of bookings made through third party sites, rather than with bookings made directly with us. Moreover, we are unable to cancel or amend bookings made through third party bookings sites – it can only be done by you through the relevant third party site.
With that in mind, our cancellations and refund policy depends upon a number of factors. Please carefully read the particulars below:
NSW School Holiday Periods
- Cancellations at least 15 days prior to your arrival will entitle you to a refund of the deposit, less the first night’s full accommodation charge.
- Cancellations 14 days or less prior to your arrival will not qualify for any refund of either the deposit or the balance.
Other Times of Year
- Cancellations at least 8 days prior to your arrival will entitle you to a refund of the deposit, less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- At management’s sole discretion, cancellations 7 days or less prior to your arrival may entitle you to a refund of the deposit, less the first night’s full accommodation charge.
- Cancellations (or a failure to show) on the day of arrival will not qualify for any refund of the deposit or the balance.
At least 24 hours’ notice is required if you decide to vacate earlier than originally booked. Notwithstanding the required notice being given, you shall forfeit all monies unless the apartment can be re-booked for the entire duration, in which case the remaining monies shall be credited back to you, less a Cancellation Fee of $25.00.
Changing Reservation Dates
Subject to availability, you may change the dates of your reservation without incurring any fee, provided you give us at least 30 days’ notice if your original booking was within the NSW School Holiday Period or at least 7 days’ notice if your original booking was outside the NSW School Holiday Period.
Dog Owner Policies
Only certain apartments in our establishment are pet friendly and strict rules apply, as follows:
- An additional charge applies, as indicated in Tariffs.
- Guests must request a pet friendly apartment when making a booking, to ensure that a suitable apartment is available.
- Pets must be clean and on a tick and flea treatment program.
- Your pet must be totally house trained.
- Pets must never be left unattended at any time.
- Guests must clean up after their pet.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused by their pet.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the pet does not interfere with the enjoyment of facilities by other guests.